Hi, my name's Hubert Rutkowski, I'm the author of SDL_Config and running this site. I'm in early twenties, living in Poland, studying Applied Computer Science at AGH University of Science and Technology, Cracov. I have many hobbies and interests, too much to list all of them here, just remember that apart from usual game programming, I like to do things that not every computer geek would like to do ;-)
I'd like to thank following people and organizations who made it possible for me to create SDL_Config:
- SDL team, for great multimedia game programming API, which directly inspired me to create SDL_Config and do many API things in SDL style.
- SourceForge.net, for hosting my lame projects.
- AGH, my university, for hosting this site.
- NaturalDocs, one-man team, for very cool source code documentation generator.
- PHP-Fusion, for giving me ability to manage this site without constant fights with naked HMTL, PHP and CSS.
- GameDev.net forum members, for helping me with some serious troubles I encountered during the production of SDL_Config.
If you'd like to thank me for developing SDL_Config, you might consider mailing me how great library it is ;-) , by including SDL_Config logo in your application, telling people around about this library or by clicking button below: