Posted by Koshmaar on December 30 2005 18:29:30
As you may expect, new version of SDL_Config has been released :-) Without much talking from my side, here's change log:
- added function which returns the number of groups (CFG_GetGroupCount())
- added functions for iterating through all groups (CFG_StartGroupIteration(), CFG_SelectNextGroup()
CFG_IsLastGroup()) and removing selected groups when iterating (CFG_RemoveSelectedGroup())
- added function for changing the direction of iteration (CFG_SetIterationDirection())
- added functions which return currently selected file (CFG_GetSelectedFile())
and its name (CFG_GetSelectedFileName())
- changed behaviour of CFG_OpenFile() and CFG_OpenFile_RW(): now, if operation was successfull,
new file is always selected
- added flag CFG_COMPRESS_OUTPUT to CFG_SaveFile(), which removes all spaces,
that otherwise would be added to improve readability etc.
- compile time define CFG_REMOVE_GROUP_SPACES controls whether spaces from within groups will be removed
- compile time define CFG_ASSERT_NULL_ENABLED which asserts places
where pointer to file could be nullified (by programmers error)
- fixed bug - additional " (CFG_DOUBLE_QUOTE character) was added after post comment to some text entries
- fixed bug: now groups are also saved in original order when using CFG_SORT_ORIGINAL
- integer values that don't fit into Sint32 are now detected also by their exact value (not only length)
- fixed misc things, which could result in potential bugs
- improvements in documentation, fixes, clarifications etc., source code more readable
removed some deprecated constructions etc.
- new test 002
As you can see, I'm not so lazy as I sometimes pretend to be ;-) Obviously, you can grab newest release from the downloads page.